Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Egg TV a day - one entry thru 3/31 - United States (exc. RI, NY and FL)
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:02 am by jewel33

» Redplum
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:20 pm by jewel33

» WAG trip this week
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm by pamelab1

» Womans World New Orleans Getaway - daily thru 4/1
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am by jewel33

» Little Debbie Miles of Smiles 2009 - daily thru 6/30
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am by jewel33

» Destination Weddings Old Bahama Bay - once thru 6/15 (no airfare)
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 am by jewel33

» Madberries Harajuku Lovers G - daily thru 3/4/2009
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:52 am by jewel33

» I didn't think I would get this win, but I did!
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:20 am by jewel33

» mac/hello kitty daily 3-31
Excited about new coupon binder! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 pm by pamelab1

Excited about new coupon binder!

Go down

Excited about new coupon binder! Empty Excited about new coupon binder!

Post by TheScribbler Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:48 pm

It didn't take long to out grow my photo album coupon binder. So today I went to Walmart and found a nice new binder that zips on clearance for $5 so I saved $5 from the get go! It's pretty too, will take photos when I get it all set up and ready to go. I found the baseball card inserts but they only had the ones with nine on a package. They are small and I was looking for the pages with only six insert places on a page. But they didn't have any so was stuck buying the ones with 9. I got two packages, $5.77 each. Then I got two packages of dividers that have eight sets in each. I thought it was going to be over kill but now that I look, maybe not. Then we went to Staples and I found that they have the baseball card insert pages for like $4, which ticked me off. But they only had the ones with nine on a page also. But I found photo insert pages that are 4 x 6, two on a page! Bingo! I bought two sets that have ten pages that hold two on front and can put two on back of each page if you want to divide them using an index card. Got two packages. And I found a cute little three punch bag to put my pens, small scissors, etc. And I got a little pad that will tuck into the front of my binder for the pad I use to keep track of my spending.

I'm getting ready to start work on the binder now. So plan on having my instructions on how I set it up soon. I'll take a few pics of my old photo album binder. Just so everyone can see that you don't have to spend a fortune on a coupon binder. I figure what I spent will come back in the saving the first time I use the binder on a big shopping trip. I'm excited!!!!!

The Scribbler
TheScribbler
TheScribbler
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.bbnewsviews.com

Back to top Go down